Boresight Camera General Description
The BCA-1001 Camera feeds imagery from any standard Graflex telescope to either the BCA-1002 Control Box or directly to the user’s Fire Control System. Conversely, power is fed to the BCA-1001 Camera from the BCA-1002 Control Box or directly from the user’s Fire Control System. The BCA-1001 requires a standard 12Vdc power source fed from the BCA-1002 Control Box or as desired. The BCA-1002 Control Box is a self-contained system including power and an auto switching viewing display. The BCA-1002 will operate for approximately 4 hours without external power or charging; the Control Box may also be fed 10-36VDC vehicle power or 100-240VAC. Required cables may be ordered to any length and with customer connectors specific to the end-user interface point. Our engineers will assist in configuring the system.
Boresight Camera Components
Boresight Camera (BCA) System Characteristics
- Lightweight and compact camera design minimizing droop and thus inaccuracy.
- Eliminates parallax no matter the target distance.
- Corrosion resistant components.
- Control box 100% self-contained including battery power.
|BCA Item||Format||PN (Standard)||Weight||PN (Nitrogen Filled)||Weight|
|Camera||NTSC||BCA-1001-1||89 Gr||BCA-1001N-1||108 Gr|
|Camera||EIA||BCA-1001-2||89 Gr||BCA-1001N-2||108 Gr|
|Camera||PAL||BCA-1001-3||89 Gr||BCA-1001N-3||108 Gr|
|Control Box||Auto-Adjust||BCA-1002-US||2.5 Kg|
|Control Box||Auto-Adjust||BCA-1002-EU||2.5 Kg|
2. Nitrogen filled cameras include fill tool (PN BCA-1001-NFVT).
3. Control Box includes charger, AC and DC power cables.
4. HD cameras available, contact factory for availability.